In 2017, the Corporate FunRun 5k series consisted of sixteen (16) events up and down the East Coast with over 500 company teams and over 6000 team members.
Our 2017 events drew a wide variety of companies from many different industry sectors. Some of the 2017 teams included: Pepsico, Chemours, General Motors, Quintiles, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, FactSet, Marks Paneth, General Motors, Citrin Cooperman, Withum, Greenberg Traurig, Squire Patton Boggs, Citrin Cooperman, Avison Young, The Westchester Bank, Datto, Tauck, Bridgewater Associates, Melissa & Doug, Stantec, Microstrategies, Zoetis, Lincoln Financial, Bryn Mawr Trust, Clarfeld Financial Advisors, Mazars USA, City of Norwalk, Darien Public Library, Eckert Seamans, Infragistics, Deloitte, EY, Cushman & Wakefield, George Washington University, White Plains Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center, VF, UL.
In 2018, we are adding four (4) new events. The Corporate FunRun Greater Cleveland 5k at the Cleveland MetroParks Zoo, the Corporate FunRun Greater Columbus 5k at Franklin County Fairgrounds, the Corporate FunRun Greater Cincinnati 5k at Lutkin Airport Playfield and the Corporate FunRun Greater Pittsburgh 5k at Millvale Riverfront Park.
In 2018, we expect to have over 1000 company teams and over 12,000 team members amongst the twenty (20) events.
Our message to prospective teams and team captain’s is simple, participating in a Corporate FunRun event is:
1) a great way to introduce/strengthen the role of health & fitness at your company.
2) an unbeatable team building & employee engagement platform
3) the summer’s best office party with plenty of post-race beer, food and music. Fun will be had by all.
Our message to prospective sponsors is also simple, Corporate FunRun event sponsorship provides you with:
1) extremely targeted reach in that most teams & team members are located/live near the host location.
2) access to an incredibly well educated and upper income participant demographic.
3) the unique ability to reach team captains on the “B to B” side and team members on the “B to C” side.
Please join us at a 2017 Corporate FunRun event. Your company will have a great experience!